Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm in love...

Today... around lunch time, when I arrived home from running errands.. I frantically checked the front porch for my expected packages.. and for once, they were on time, and they were sitting there waiting for me to adore them!!

So, I drug them into the house.. made myself do some more laundry before I let myself open the packages (because I needed incentive to tackle that laundry mountain).. but. finally. I let myself grab some scissors and open the beautiful boxes!

So. What was in there?

NEW CUPCAKE STANDS!

 Two different sizes/shapes. Here are some photos from the website where I bought them. They are both made from clear acrylic.. so it won't take away from the detail of my beautiful cupcakes!

      Here's the lovely- 9 tier round stand, holds up to 190 cupcakes!



Here's the smaller one, square, 7 tier- holds up to 120 cupcakes!



Each tier, and tiny post that goes in between was wrapped with protective plastic on each side.. it took forever for me to get it all off! however.. I'm not complaining.. they made it here all the way from the UK and I didn't have one single broken piece! horray!

I'm now ready to handle larger orders! I can easily do weddings or big parties with these stands! The sky is really the limit now, so I can get more creative, and serve more customers!

So excited!
kara

2 comments:

  1. WOOT! How exciting! I see your business growing exponentially with the ability to produce and display massive quantities of cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting for you!!! Now go bake some cupcakes LOL!!!! And then post some pictures of the delicious cupcakes on those gorgeous stands!!! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete