Saturday, May 8, 2010

my kitchen is clean..

Here's the problem with a clean kitchen.. I want to COOK in it... as soon as my kitchen is good and clean.. I lose my mind.. and I google recipes that use the items I know I have in stock in that ultra clean (I should go to bed) kitchen.. this is a serious problem!

I've been addicted to thepioneerwoman.com and her recipes are delicious and wonderful... I want to try all of them.. literally, I want to try all of them.. She has pictures for each step in the recipe, so you can literally follow the recipes picture by picture and not have to read the instructions! I love it !

Tonight- I made her lasagna.. it was time consuming, and the ingredients were numerous.. and we're not eating it until we go to Tommy's parents tomorrow night.. but it looks wonderful and smells divine..

and here's the trouble... I cleaned the kitchen.

Several hours ago- I cleaned the kitchen.. and we watched a movie... and now.. I've been recipe searching, and I'm dying to get in there and make something sweet and scrumptious for a late night snack.. this is a problem, an addiction, it must stop!

Gotta go. Either going to cook something- or have my husband literally drag me upstairs, and away from the clean kitchen, and my passionate desire for late night cooking...

No comments:

Post a Comment