Monday, May 10, 2010

it's late.

Well it's super late.. nearly 2am.. and I've been meal planning, shopping online for cookware and looking at recipes for several hours. The hubby was in the basement (his 'man cave') working on a computer project- so I made myself busy.

Great Mother's Day today with all of the wonderful women that I would say 'shaped me into the woman I am today', but they're still shaping me! and I think they always will, so we'll say they are the women that continue to influence me the most.

Oh- and I've decided to explore the world of canning.

Pioneer Woman recommends this book for beginners. I've asked for it for my birthday (6-8). and I'm hoping to get some jars for my birthday as well.. hey, if you don't ask, you won't get it.. so it doesn't hurt to give the family some ideas..


I was still holding onto some wedding giftcards.. and in lue of buying shoes and new clothes, I decided to shop online for some new cookware (shipping was free, so I don't consider myself a lazy bum for not driving to the mall to pick what I wanted.) Here's the item I'm most excited about.. a dutch oven ! 
                                                     
Sorry so blurry!

Hope to have many great occasions, roasts, veggies and more with this bad boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment