Sunday, May 23, 2010

masterpiece

I just created a masterpiece, vegetarian meal...

Started by making cilantro lime rice (trying to recreate the rice at Qdoba).. then I roasted some canned corn in a pan with a little butter, until it started to brown.. finished by chopping fresh cilantro, roma tomatoes and onion for a fresh pico de gallo. .. holy cow ! ! !

Now, I'm literally 'vegging' out on the couch.. with a burrito to die for ! ! (added sour cream and cheese)...

such a quick meal, and so yummy ! ! !

Obviously, Tommy's working at Sears this afternoon.. so I was making a meal for myself.. Tommy prefers meat with every meal.. and could actually care less about the vegetables.. I'm not much of a meat eater, so I'm having a vegetarian type of day :)

I'm also giving him a big surprise when he gets home.. I dug up 2 bushes in our patio, and trimmed down the others.. we were planning on doing it together this week after he gets off work one night.. but he's tired after a long day at the office, and I thought I would take a load off of his back.. I'm nice like that :) But, I expect he'll want to take me out to dinner after he sees how much work I did.. and I'll let him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment