Sunday, March 20, 2011

bam!

Crazy busy weekend, so I'm only updating you with what happened today.

Today. Tommy hosted a 'boom-a-shoot' at his parents house. They live on a great piece of land, so we take advantage of the flat, cleared out portion down by the creek.

A boom-a-shoot is basically where Tommy, and our family and friends bring all the guns and ammo they can find and shoot at targets and clay pigeons all afternoon. Followed by a yummy lunch of course, shooting makes one hungry!

I hadn't ever shot a gun before today, and I did pretty well for a rookie! I think the guys were more impressed with my brownies than my shooting, but that's just how it goes ;)

Since it's super late and I've been up since seemingly dawn, I'll leave you with a few boom-a-shoot photos...

My sister and I- with our super sexy ear muffs :)




















Some of the toys! We had a lot more guns than we did people!
















Shooting and hitting (a few) clay pigeons!
















Battle Wound -supposed to hold shotgun against strong shoulder.. not flabby little arm.





















And alas.. returned home and back to my comfort zone.
Bridal shower cupcakes for Sunday!
Now that's my kind of fun!




















Seriously. Today was a BLAST!

Bullets, Bruises and Bridal Showers,

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment