Sunday, June 6, 2010

home.sweet home.

We're back!

I know- I didn't tell y'all that I was going anywhere... because I don't want the whole world knowing when we're not home.. anyway- we're back! From Indianapolis, the hubby took me on a ridiculously romantic and amazing weekend trip for my birthday.. complete with fancy hotel overlooking a lake (we were on the 7th floor), fancy dinners and spending money for several shops and malls :) AND.. I got to decide where we went, everywhere we went... dinner, shopping, everything! He is always considerate to what I want to do.. but it was so wonderful to be able to do and go wherever and whatever I wanted! Of course- I kept him in mind and catered to his favorite things too.. that's my free sound marriage advice!

Anyway- it was a beautiful, wonderful trip- and I'm really looking forward to my birthday on Tuesday (6-8)
.. I'll be 22.. which just sounds better than 21.. and it seems so much older..

Let's recap the last year-

- - - - Age 21- - - -

May 2009 (age 20)- graduated college

June 8th 2009 (21st birthday)- purchased my home, on my own!

July 9th 2009- got engaged

January 1st 2010 - got married !

April 23rd 2010- became a housewife

What a great, and happening year ! !  Hopefully, the next year won't be quite so jam packed- but just as happy and exciting.

Goodnight World.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've done a lot in just a year. Happy Birthday!!! Hard for me to believe that I have been married longer than YOU have been alive :). And I see that you got engaged on my birthday, July 9th. I think that's a good sign!!! I enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the cupcake baking and maybe, one day, you could share your cupcake recipe :) hint hint. Have a WONDERFUL DAY and, again, Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete