Friday, June 11, 2010

Garden


 This post will be mostly photos.. because I'm so sleepy that I'm headed to bed soon :)

First vegetable of the 2010 harvest. See that little red 'sweet baby girl' tomato?

Look at my corn plants!!! they're growing like crazy... if we seriously get even one ear of corn in our townhouse patio garden.. I might cry from laughter!... it was a fun experiment.. that has actually worked!!!


Here's a full garden shot.. love that little garden!


Here's our 8 foot, 30 inch pool that we got to lounge around in our secluded patio.. it's been great!!!
I love the privacy we have in our patio... I can wear a two piece suit and get a little sun, without scaring anyone!!


Here is my beautiful, blooming blueberry bush.. adorable!

Lastly... here's my beautiful new trellis, and my 'black eyed susan' flower growing up it (birthday gift from Mom). Found that old washtub at the Peddler's Mall and couldn't resist it. Isn't it adorable?


Goodnight World :)

No comments:

Post a Comment